The Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks Ravi Akula for making me a part of this Versatile blogger award. I am delighted.

http://chroniclesofraviakula.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html 


Now there are certain rules to be followed:
1. Create a new post
2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award
3. Pass it on to the fellow bloggers
4. State 7 random facts about you
5. Claim and post the award pic

Now I am passing the versatile blogger award to my dearest fellow bloggers,
1. Raghav
2. Magiceye
3. Bhavana 
4. Time River 
5. Himanshu Rajput
6. Ramakant Pradhan
7. Tatsat Banerjee
8. Geetali
9. Andy David
10. Deeps Paul

Now the random 7 facts about me:
1. Presently I am in Delhi NCR and working with one of the leading news channel
2. Love good music of every genre but do not a die hard fan of any singer or composer.
3. Crazy about movies and try to watch one film a day. Sometimes it is possible and sometimes...my hard luck.
4. Always open for suggestions
5. I love to travel. Photography is one of my hobby
6. Not a debate person but a good listener
7. Love to watch food and travel shows on tv. My favorites are Highway on my plate & Chakh le India on NDTV Good Times, Zayaka India Ka on NDTV India

Wow...I have never written random facts about myself anywhere. What do you think fellow bloggers.
Thanks, once again Ravi Akula.

Comments

  1. Congratulations..:-)Wish many more on your way..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..:-)Wish many more on your way..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for mentioning me and passing on the torch. I do have to ask, since I have four blogs which one should I link the award with ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my god…
    Is that my name there? It looks like…
    I m super happy n surprised n honored… thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats..u deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rajnish.
    Congratulations on your award! Well done to the other nominees. Nice to know a bit more about you. Recognition of your hard work always does wonders for one's confidence and is a great encouragement booster. I am humbled you would include me among the nominees. I'll be back to claim the award soon. Many thanks again.

    I'm currently hosting Blog Hop Saturday! You're welcome to link your blog OR a specific blog post OR your Fan Page (only 1 link is permitted at this time). Linky will remain open until 8:00pm EST today, Sat 5th May. Hope you can join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rajnish for considering my blog for this award. Quite an honour. Really appreciate the gesture. I may not be able to do all the steps mentioned for claiming the award at present. However, I will get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations....
    and Thank you for passing on me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Rajnish. I know how happy it feels to get an award. Wish you many more sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. Very Informative post, Thanks for sharing - HopAroundIndia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

National Drink: Tea

Facts About Indian Tea

Best of Indian Crafts

Gangs of Bollywood

Water Sports In Goa

King Is Crumbling: Will He Win His Last Battle?

Olympic: Where Is The Gold ?

Bollywood goes super hero way...

Mysterious Iron Pillar of Delhi